SP Jain College of Management is rated as Top 10 B Schools in India. With a student population of over 4000 learners, enrolled in both on campus and off campus programs, the school has heavy dependence on LMS to increase learning efficiencies and automate most of the administration tasks.
ACL carried out a discovery exercise with the faculty and IT team at SP jain to arrive at the goals and objectives of the LMS, the user behaviour and Geographical location of students in India. In addition, ACL also recorded the views of both permanent as well as visiting faculty to arrive at the modules to be used for this institution.The mandate for ACL was clear.
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership
- Find an LMS platform which can integrate with existing software
- A development partner with ability to consult, advise and deploy Moodle without reducing the learner and Teacher experience
The team at ACL architected the Moodle based solution with several customisations and Integrations including the following:
- Custom reports
- Custom and Responsive Theme
- Integration with Turnitin
- Integration with Google Apps
- Upgradation of Moodle to version 2.6
The team at ACL provides, hosting, and service management support to SPJain 24/7 which includes, upkeep of records, scheduled back ups, OS maintenance, Performance tuning, and end user support.